Why this course will help you achieve results:
- You’ll get the TCM treatment protocols for 4 common mental disorders.
- You’ll learn what supplements, eastern nutrition and other techniques may be useful to address your patients’ unique TCM patterns and syndromes.
- You’ll enjoy learning on your own time, at your own pace, from anywhere.
- You’ll be able to download the PDF version of the slides, to have them at your fingertips anytime.
- You’ll get some theory, but mostly practical treatment protocols that you can apply daily in your practice.
- 15 to 30 minute video courses: long enough to absorb the material and short enough to stay focused.
- After watching this course, you’ll be able to write a short quiz, and earn 2 continuing education hours. However, you should check with your association to see if you’re eligible to earn CE from online courses.
The TCM Treatment for Mental Disorders Course is FOR YOU if:
- You are a new acupuncturist who is committed to taking your Chinese Medicine knowledge to the next level.
- You are a Naturopathic Doctor who is passionate about TCM, but needs to improve your skills.
- You are ready to learn TCM online, and use it to apply it in your practice.
- You are a TCM student who wants to get a better grasp of this amazing medicine.
This Course is NOT for you if:
- Your bedtime read is the Shan Han Lun.
- You have advanced TCM knowledge and studied under TCM masters.
- You buy courses but never watch them.
The right TCM diagnosis + The right TCM treatment = Amazing results with patients!
Buy The TCM treatments for Mental Disorders course today!
Remember, you will access to this course FOREVER!
I’m dedicated to offering quality courses. I truly love educating, inspiring and entertaining my students. I’m passionate about helping you become more confident, and more skilled in TCM. But If you feel this course didn’t deliver and you didn’t benefit from it at all, then by all means, let me know and I will refund you 100% of your investment!
I offer a 7 day money back guarantee, no questions asked.